Off Highway 3 in the Municipality of Crowsnest Pass, Alberta.
Hours of Operation
- The site is open to the public from May 15 to Labour Day.
- The site is self-guided, with knowledgeable interpretive staff onsite from mid-May through Labour Day.
- By donation
- Washrooms open mid-May through Labour Day
- Picnic tables
- Dog off-leash area
School and Group Bookings
- Contact the Frank Slide Interpretive Centre by phone at 403-562-7388 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gravelled paths are wheelchair accessible
- Washrooms (open May 15 to Labour Day) are wheelchair accessible
- Pets are welcome at the site.
- Dogs must be on a leash on the pathways.
- There is a dog off-leash area at the site.
- There is a large parking lot at the site.
- Plenty of room for RV (recreational vehicle) parking.
- No overnight parking at the site.
- Parking lot is open from May 15 to Labour Day.